So, first I thought I would be observational; just because I'm in the habit now. First I noticed the bare room of mostly cement. I can't really tell what it's used for thou. Maybe it is just part of an apartment or dorm since the guys in it are more college age. Then I noticed the twelve Asian guys (I'm assuming they're Japanese because that's what their language sounds like) running down the stairs and past the camera. They actually all looked pretty different from each other. But then came Gackt-son. In what seemed like a Run Lola Run or flashback type style, he dressed up in about eight different costumes. The first one was really funny especially with the underwater sound effects. He even wore the flippers and spit out water from his snorkel. I think the martial arts one was the least convincing, just because it's probably harder to mimic than others. While watching all these I realized how extensively Gackt dressed up in his characters. All the small details are included making even funnier. For the girls he portrayed through, he didn't disguise his voice very well at all. It was really deep, but then I don't think guys should be dressing as girls at all. My brother got me hooked on some Japanese anime like Bleach, Monster, and Hikaru no GO, and this video reminds me of how funny they are in person as well. Altogether a funny video, especially since I'm used to reading subtitles.
1 comment:
So, first I thought I would be observational; just because I'm in the habit now. First I noticed the bare room of mostly cement. I can't really tell what it's used for thou. Maybe it is just part of an apartment or dorm since the guys in it are more college age. Then I noticed the twelve Asian guys (I'm assuming they're Japanese because that's what their language sounds like) running down the stairs and past the camera. They actually all looked pretty different from each other. But then came Gackt-son. In what seemed like a Run Lola Run or flashback type style, he dressed up in about eight different costumes. The first one was really funny especially with the underwater sound effects. He even wore the flippers and spit out water from his snorkel. I think the martial arts one was the least convincing, just because it's probably harder to mimic than others. While watching all these I realized how extensively Gackt dressed up in his characters. All the small details are included making even funnier. For the girls he portrayed through, he didn't disguise his voice very well at all. It was really deep, but then I don't think guys should be dressing as girls at all.
My brother got me hooked on some Japanese anime like Bleach, Monster, and Hikaru no GO, and this video reminds me of how funny they are in person as well. Altogether a funny video, especially since I'm used to reading subtitles.
Post a Comment